I recently had the distinct pleasure of discussing what veteran homeschooling mothers would want mothers new to homeschooling the grades to know over at The Waldorf Connection Expo. You can sign up and listen to my talk for free this weekend!
The Global Waldorf Expo teleseminar starts TOMORROW May 15-17th. It kicks off at 4 p.m. EST with a talk by Rainbow Rosenbloom of Live Education! and free talks will be released every day of the Expo. Register here and be sure to tune in: http://waldorfhomeschoolexpo.com/
Some of the things I touch in my talk include:
- Why veteran Waldorf homeschooling mothers feel Waldorf homeschooling should be a separate daughter movement of Rudolf Steiner’s initial work.
- How to create a foundation of goodness and beauty in your home
- How to become an astute observer of your child.
- The top 5 things Veteran Homeschooling mothers want you to know.
- How to plan from the year to the individual blocks to the day.
- Some of my favorite resources for first grade!
Hope to have further discussions about planning first grade in this space!