I want to thank a lovely reader and fellow blogging mother from Lima, Peru who nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger Award. Please do check out her blog, “Professions of A Paranoid Perfectionist” by clicking here: http://perfectparanoia.wordpress.com/
I was asked to entail seven blogs who inspire me. I do love to keep up with all my readers’ blogs when I have time, and there a lot of you all who have your own blogs! Here are a very few of my favorites:
1. I love Kyrie and Robert’s writings and musings here: http://sweetwood.sqsp.com/
2. I learn so much from Eva over here: http://untroddenpaths.blogspot.com/
3. Roman Catholic writer and mother of nine, Elizabeth Foss, always moves me, especially this time of year as we journey through a most Holy Lent: http://www.elizabethfoss.com/
4. I enjoy Sheila. She has a beautiful blog, and writes from the depths of her heart: http://sureastheworld.com/
5. Mrs. Mallard and I are old friends, and I enjoy seeing what she is up to: http://ducksinthepond.com/
6. I love Kara and her writings about family life: http://www.rockingranola.com/
7. Orthodox priest’s wife and inspiring mother M. Emily always brings a moment of love and reverence to my computer time: http://charmingthebirdsfromthetrees.blogspot.com/
I also am supposed to write seven things about myself:
1. The only place I have traveled outside of the United States is Great Britain and Wales.
2. I like to write in the morning.
3. Fifth grade geometry is turning out to be one of most favorite subjects. Who would have thought it?
4. I love to be active – walking, biking, hiking, moving, playing outside with the children.
5. I like to be involved in things and learn new things. I have to balance myself and be home too, but I do have a lot of interests. (Insert understatement of the year here).
6. My herbal study group is one of the new favorite things that I am enjoying.
7. I love clean floors, which is a constant source of fun in my house since we have a very large and very furry dog.
Please list YOUR favorite blogs below; I know many of my readers are always on the lookout for new things to read and learn from!